2012-11-29

Hi Girl, don't you cold? I feel freezing cold!


After the review, my tutors gave me some points to modify, one of these is thinking what British thing makes me laugh or makes me feel weird. I was think about the different culture. When I first came, there are too many types of coins that really confused me, I can't remember each one, so I always gave notes when I was paying money but I gathered more coins. After I get used to it, now I can take money very quickly!
The second thing that confused me is the left-hand traffic. I always forgot to look at the right side before cross the street, and I know it's very dangerous. Although I already get used to this, I forgot to look at the left side first when I am in my country.
The third thing is I always wondering why those girls wearing miniskirts on the street seems like they don't feel cold anymore. Maybe they have put something keep them warm under their skirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment