2013-05-08

Major Project Supporting Statement

This is a brand identity of a new bakery. It called ‘OUR DAILY BREAD’. The concept of brand is simple and healthy. In my country, there are so many bakeries on the street and selling different kind of breads. People prefer eating breads as their breakfast if they have no time to eating at home. Also, bread is very easy to carry, that is the reason why it get so popular. However, here in the UK, the easiest way to get bread is from supermarket. Is quite difficult to find a real bakery here. Therefore, I think it will be great if there is a chain bakery which sales fresh bread everyday from morning to evening. People can buy some bread before they go to school or office; they can have bread for dinner or dissert as well. That is why I choose bakery for my major project. To give this brand a simple image, I use my hand-writing font as the primary typography. The logo is a curve line of bread image. I choose green and khaki as main colour of the brand it is because these two colours give me a natural and fresh feeling. Extend from this ideas, I have designed the paper bag, carry box, stickers, business card and other stuffs that a bakery needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment